1. Sales/Leads: The end goal of any marketing strategy is to make more money. Social media experts are highly skilled in turning followers into customers. 75% of companies that marketed their products on social media reported an increase in sales within 12 months. Furthermore, 74% of consumers use social media to make purchase decisions.
2. Tracking & Measure: Before acquiring sales, you need a way to track it. A social media expert can help setup Facebook pixels, conversion tracking codes, remarketing audiences and more. This will help determine how an audience is progressing through the marketing funnel from product view, lead, add to cart, sale, etc.
3. Timeliness:There’s more strategy behind social media marketing than meets the eye. An expert knows what times to post certain information on specific platforms to achieve optimal engagement.
4. Quality Work: To keep your business’s social media profiles engaging, you’ll need more than just a few basic images and some Facebook ads. They know how to encourage audience participation and engagement in ways beyond generic postings. Take a look at some of LYFE Marketing’s design work:
5. Lifelong learning: Consistently keeping up with all the latest social media trends is nearly impossible for the average person. Social media experts, however, are used to the lifelong learning process required to keep up with the constantly evolving field.
Most fields change every few years but social media platforms change every few weeks! it takes a special kind of person to have the stamina to keep up!
6. Build recognition & credibility: Beyond acquiring sales, one of the main goals of social media marketing is to build your brand’s image. A social media expert can help your brand gain a favorable online reputation. This can, in turn, transfer to real world brand recognition.
In this day and age, no one trusts a company without a social media presence. If you want to run a trustworthy, credible business, you need an attractive social media presence. An expert can help you achieve this.
7. Monitoring: When you’re running a business, checking your company’s Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram isn’t the first thing on your mind every day. However, these platforms should be monitored daily to remove spam comments, respond to questions, and engage with potential customers. This is one of the many duties of a social media expert!
8. Grow a long term audience: Marketing isn’t all about instant gratification (though there certainly are some instant benefits). Growing an established audience is something that happens over a long period of time with great social media expertise.
Once you’ve established a sizable following, you can advertise to thousands of people for free simply by making a social media post!
9. Targeting: Social media experts know who’s on what platform and at what time. They also have a wealth of information on social media users’ interests, buying habits, and more. With all this information, they can create target audiences tailored perfectly to your brand. This ensures the people you are advertising to are those who are most likely to be genuinely interested in your product.
10. Crisis Management: Bad press can destroy a business. Social media experts are there to provide an immediate response to concerns and criticisms. Never let a bad review go unremedied!
11. Increase website traffic: It’s not enough to sit and hope people will find your website on their own. You need to lead them there! Social media experts craft content and advertisements to direct customers to your website.
12. Increase engagement:Interaction with your followers can turn them into customers and can turn customers into repeat customers!
Social media experts encourage engagement in the form of likes, comments, and shares, which in turn encourages customer loyalty. 53% of Americans who follow brands on social are reported to be more loyal to those brands. Likewise, 90% of businesses have reported increased exposure from social media!
13. Modernization: Once upon a time, TV, Magazine, billboard, and radio ads were enough. Now, businesses have to adopt social media marketing strategies to keep up in the modern age. After all, social media is proven to now be more efficient than other forms of advertising.
14. Save money: Everyone wants to see results without spending too much money. If done correctly, social media marketing can do just that! Not only is social media more effective than other forms of advertising, but it’s more affordable too!
15. Analytic lens: So you have results, now what? A social media expert can tell you what those results mean and how to change your strategy if the results aren’t what you want them to be.
Are your leads not turning into sales? Are your boosted posts not getting the engagement you want? A dedicated social media expert will get you the results you need!
16. #Hashtags: The right hashtags can encourage organic awareness for your brand. Hashtags are also useful for organizing photos from events and helping businesses find their audience. Experts know which tags to use and when!
17. Cut out the waste: Social media experts can optimize ads and quickly learn from data sets. They can ensure you don’t waste any ad dollars through A/B split testing.
A/B split testing is when two or more versions of an ad are tested against one another to figure out which one is more effective.
18. Use data to your advantage: Marketing through Facebook gives you access to massive quantities of data via audience insights. Social media experts can combine this information with their own data to put your business at an advantage.
For example, an expert can target a Facebook ad specifically to users who have already clicked on your website and have a history of making online purchases.
19. Go viral: Viral social media content is like word of mouth advertising for the 21st century. 92% of people trust recommendations from individuals over brands. Just imagine what thousands of shares and retweets can do for your business!
20. Personalization: Few advertising platforms offer the level of personalization social media advertising allows. Geo-targeting and other features allow social media marketers to personalize content and ads for different sections of your target audience.